A new position as external consultant is available to support the European Union Joint Research Centre in Ispra, to provide scientific and technical activity on the Galileo and EGNOS programmes to DG DEFIS and EUSPA.
The following skills and knowledge are required for the performance of the tasks:
- Expertise in 3GPP Non-Terrestrial Networks 5G technologies
- Experience with Matlab
- Good knowledge of GNSS receivers processing, with a background in navigation technologies
- Ability to give business and technical presentations
- Very good communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents
- Ability to participate in technical meetings and good communication skills
Highly motivated, experience and ability in working in an international/multicultural environment, and the ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings.
In case one or more ideal characteristics are lacking from your CV, we encourage to apply anyway for this position.
– EU RESIDENCY REQUESTED –