In the framework of the Commission’s “Knowledge Centre on Earth Observation” (KCEO) of the European Union Joint Research Centre in Ispra, which operates solutions in the areas of Earth Observations and the Copernicus Programme, a new position as external consultant is available.
The following skills and knowledge are required for the performance of the tasks:
- Good knowledge of user needs data gathering, structuring and analysis techniques, with specific focus on the use of EO in environmental domains
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in Earth Observation
- Very good communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents
- Ability to participate in technical meetings and good communication skills
Highly motivated, experience and ability in working in an international/multicultural environment, and the ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings.
In case one or more ideal characteristics are lacking from your CV, we encourage to apply anyway for this position.
– EU RESIDENCY REQUESTED –