For the Biopama project in the EC-JRC, the European Union Joint Research Centre, in Ispra, a new open position as external consultant is available.
- Knowledge of data science (analysis, modelling, data management, analytics architecture)
- Knowledge of scientific programming (R, Python or similar)
- Thematic experience in data analysis for natural resource applications, especially biodiversity and conservation
- Knowledge of Drupal
- Knowledge of Geoserver and relative APIs
- Knowledge of the main web mapping libraries (e.g. Leaflet)
- Experience in using the following GIS tools and libraries: GDAL, PostGIS, QGis, ArcGIS Pro
In case one or more ideal characteristics are lacking from your CV, we encourage to apply anyway for this position.
–EU residency/citizenship requested–