For the disaster risk management in the JRC, the European Union Joint Research Centre in Ispra, a new open position as external consultant is available. The candidate will support the day to day operations of the research group providing expertise in the following fields:
- Very good knowledge in quality control, feedback systems, requirements analysis.
- Knowledge in geospatial DBMS, GIS and remote sensing technology.
- Knowledge in geospatial data analysis.
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
Highly motivated, experience and ability in working in an international/multicultural environment, and the ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings. Proficiency in written and spoken English.
In case one or more ideal characteristics are lacking from your CV, we encourage to apply anyway for this position.
– EU residency/citizenship needed –