In the JRC, the European Union Joint Research Centre in Ispra, a new open position as external consultant is available to supports BIOPAMA projectand the Africa Knowledge Platform.
The candidate will support the day to day operations of the research group providing expertise in the following fields:
- Knowledge of scientific programming (R, Python or similar), including the processing of geodata
- Knowledge of SQL and PostGreSQL/PostGIS RDBMS
- Online data visualisation and user interface design skills
- Knowledge of the Drupal 9 CMS
- Analysis and visualization of data served via APIs / Rest APIs development
- Thematic experience in data analysis for natural resource applications, especially biodiversity and conservation (as asset)
In case one or more ideal characteristics are lacking from your CV, we encourage to apply anyway for this position.
–EU residency/citizenship requested–