For a research group in the JRC in Ispra (https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/about/jrc-site/ispra), a new open position as external consultant is available.
The ideal candidate is a python back-end developer who will be part of a cross-functional development team for easy-to-use geographical applications.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Extensive experience in Python programming
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of any of Django-DRF/Flask/FastAPI or a similar framework
- Database skills, including schemas and ORMs
- Familiarity with the general programming best practices
Highly motivated, experience and ability in working in an international/multicultural environment, and the ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings.
EU citizenship is requested.
In case one or more ideal characteristics are lacking from your CV, we encourage to apply anyway for this position.