For a research group in the JRC in Ispra (https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/about/jrc-site/ispra), a new open position as external consultant is available.
What we offer
- Flat hierarchy
- Work on a cross-functional team to build easy to use Web and GIS applications
- Participation in the definition of the new Webgis applications and/or technical solutions
- Review requirements, propose and implement solutions
- Participation in meetings with stakeholders from all over the world and from major public agency
- Perform regular code reviews to improve and evolve
- EU citizenship
- VUE.js (NUXT.js knowledge)
- WordPress, Django, CMS
- Experience in spatial data management
- PHP, MySQL, Laravel
The working language will be English.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- 3+ years of experience in IT
In case one or more ideal characteristics are lacking from your CV, we encourage to apply anyway for this position.