The job position is in the context of the Qa4CAP project and the ideal candidate will:
- Verify that the data on the quality assessments submitted by Member States are complete and consistent.
- Collaborate with the Qa4CAP team in the structuring and improvement of the spatial database.
- Generate overall statistics of the data submitted by Member states applying the Union level methodology in the context of Qa4CAP.
- show ability to process, combine and analyse spatial data
- show expertise in a programming language (Python or R) for data analysis
- show good knowledge of relational database
- show knowledge of Statistics and spatial statistics
- show knowledge of GIS tools
- show knowledge of remote sensing products to monitor agriculture
Highly motivated, experience and ability in working in an international/multicultural environment, and the ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings.
In case one or more ideal characteristics are lacking from your CV, we encourage to apply anyway for this position.
– EU RESIDENCY REQUESTED –