For the Water and Marine Resources Unit in the EC-JRC, the European Union Joint Research Centre, in Ispra, a new open position as external consultant is available.
- Good Knowledge in at least one scientific programming language (e.g., Fortran, C/C++, Python, Matlab, IDL, R);
- Knowledge of statistical analysis
- Knowledge of radiative transfer modelling;
- Knowledge in Shell scripting in a Linux environment;
- Expertise on satellite data analysis is appreciated (asset)
In case one or more ideal characteristics are lacking from your CV, we encourage to apply anyway for this position.
–EU residency/citizenship requested–