In the framework of the “Commission Knowledge Centre on Earth Observation” (KCEO) of the European Union Joint Research Centre in Ispra, which operates solutions in the areas of Earth Observations and the Copernicus Programme, a new position as external consultant is available.
The following skills and knowledge are required for the performance of the tasks:
- Very good knowledge of scripting and programming languages for data and geo-data processing.
- Ability to cope with changing technologies used in EO data processing.
- Ability to deploy large data analysis solutions
- Ability to give business and technical presentations
- Good communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents
Highly motivated, experience and ability in working in an international/multicultural environment, and the ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings.
In case one or more ideal characteristics are lacking from your CV, we encourage to apply anyway for this position.
– EU RESIDENCY REQUESTED –